Recommended Sharing Times
- Saturday night community dinner, cookout or ice cream social. A good opportunity for evangelistic outreach into the community.
- Sunday night church service
- Wednesday night church service
- Sunday School for entire church
- Street Evangelism – Use puppets and Chalk Talks to allow members of your church to make contacts with neighbors.
- Weekend retreat at a facility away from the church.
- Youth Development Center
A Typical Presentation
- A typical puppet show last 1 hour, and will include storytelling, puppets, and testimonies.
Setup and Takendown Time
- We will need to have access to the location for the program at least 1 hour prior to anyone arriving. It will take us about 45 minutes afterward to pack and load the equipment.
What can you do to make our visit more effective?
- Due to the evangelistic nature of the program, much more is involved that a simple puppet program. Because of this, “The Agape Puppets” request the following from each church:
- A serious commitment from the church for community evangelism.
- A commitment to the discipling of anyone who comes to Christ during the program.
- A commitment to a time of prayer by the church for several weeks before the program, with special emphasis on preparing the hearts of the unsaved, both adults and children, to receive the Gospel.
- Commit to advertise for these events. Use fliers, newspaper and personal contacts.
- We request that you cover all travel expenses and provide an honorarium or love offering which we will use to reach children all around the world with the Gospel.
Note: If finances are a problem please contact us anyway! We will work something out!
Other Sharing Opportunities
Other sharing opportunities are available while at your church. These should be arranged in advance.
- 5 minute Chalktalk to be used as a Children’s sermon illustration – Special topics by advanced request.
- Balloon creations and Gospel Illusions to present the Gospel during street evanvelism.
- Training Seminars in street evangelism using:
- Chalk talks
- Ballon creations
- Gospel Illusions
- Spanish Program with skits and songs recorded in Spanish. Chalk talk requires that a translator be provided.
In addition to traveling with “The Agape Puppets” Linda is available to teach women’s seminars on a variety of subjects and present chapel programs for school groups.