If you would like to schedule a puppet show, arrange a training session, or have Linda speak at a women's conference, please contact us at email@example.com or via phone at 706-397-2956.
RECOMMENDED SHARING TIMES
- Saturday night community dinner, cookout or ice cream social. A good opportunity for evangelistic outreach into the community.
- Sunday night church service
- Wednesday night church service
- Sunday School for entire church
- Street Evangelism - Use puppets and Chalk Talks to allow members of your church to make contacts with neighbors.
- Weekend retreat at a facility away from the church.
- Youth Development Center
A TYPICAL PRESENTATION
A typical puppet show last 1 hour, and will include storytelling, puppets, and testimonies.
SETUP AND TAKEDOWN TIME
We will need to have access to the location for the program at least 1 hour prior to anyone arriving. It will take us about 45 minutes afterward to pack and load the equipment.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE OUR VISIT MORE EFFECTIVE
Due to the evangelistic nature of the program, much more is involved that a simple puppet program.
Because of this, "THE AGAPE PUPPETS" request the following from each church:
A serious commitment from the church for community evangelism.
A commitment to the discipling of anyone who comes to Christ during the program.
A commitment to a time of prayer by the church for several weeks before the program, with special emphasis on preparing the hearts of the unsaved, both adults and children, to receive the Gospel.
Commit to advertise for these events. Use fliers, newspaper and personal contacts.
We request that you cover all travel expenses and provide an honorarium or love offering which we will use to reach children all around the world with the Gospel.
IF FINANCES ARE A PROBLEM, CALL US ANYWAY!!!!
WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT!
OTHER SHARING OPPORTUNITIES
Other sharing opportunities are available while at your church. These should be arranged in advance.
- 5 minute Chalktalk to be used as a Children's sermon illustration - Special topics by advanced request.
- Balloon creations and Gospel Illusions to present the Gospel during street evanvelism.
- Training Seminars in street evangelism using:
- Chalk talks
- Ballon creations
- Gospel Illusions
- Spanish Program with skits and songs recorded in Spanish. Chalk talk requires that a translator be provided.
In addition to traveling with "THE AGAPE PUPPETS"
Linda is avaliable to teach women's seminars on a variety of subjects and present chapel programs for school groups.