RECOMMENDED SHARING TIMES
- Saturday night community dinner, cookout or ice cream social. A good opportunity for evangelistic outreach into the community.
- Sunday night church service
- Wednesday night church service
- Sunday School for entire church
- Street Evangelism - Use puppets and Chalk Talks to allow members of your church to make contacts with neighbors.
- Weekend retreat at a facility away from the church.
- Youth Development Center
A TYPICAL PRESENTATION
- 1st Puppet Skit
- Begin Chalktalk Bible Story
- 2nd Puppet Skit
- Continue Chalktalk Bible Story
- 3rd Puppet Skit
- Finish Chalktalk Bible Story
- Share Gospel Message with Chalk Drawing
- Puppet Song
- Puppeteers share their testimonies
- Invitation - By Linda or turn over to Pastor
A full program will last between 55 and 65 minutes. If time does not permit, the program can be shortened to about 40 to 45 minutes. However, some puppet skits will have to be dropped and the overall program will suffer greatly.
SETUP AND TAKEDOWN TIME
We will need to have access to the location for the program at least 1 hour prior to anyone arriving. It will take us about 45 minutes afterward to pack and load the equipment.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE OUR VISIT MORE EFFECTIVE
Due to the evangelistic nature of the program, much more is involved that a simple puppet program.
Because of this, "THE AGAPE PUPPETS" request the following from each church:
A serious commitment from the church for community evangelism.
A commitment to the discipling of anyone who comes to Christ during the program.
A commitment to a time of prayer by the church for several weeks before the program, with special emphasis on preparing the hearts of the unsaved, both adults and children, to receive the Gospel.
Commit to advertise for these events. Use fliers, newspaper and personal contacts.
The following is a list of our requested expense reimbursment.
Roundtrip and local travel mileage - @ $.445 per mile.
- Travel: 2 rooms per night if overnight travel is required.
- Local: Food:
- Travel: Approximately $36.00 /meal (6 people * $6.00 = $36.00 plus tax)
- Local: Eat with families - if possible.
If no families - same as travel cost.
- Love Gift, Offering or Honorarium -- In addition to Expenses:
All gifts will be used for new equipment, ministry expenses and for mission trips or to share in locations that cannot or will not help with expenses. (i.e. Public Schools, non-Christian groups, and overseas ministry)
IF FINANCES ARE A PROBLEM, CALL US ANYWAY!!!!
WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT!
OTHER SHARING OPPORTUNITIES
Other sharing opportunities are available while at your church. These should be arranged in advance.
- 5 minute Chalktalk to be used as a Children's sermon illustration - Special topics by advanced request.
- Balloon creations and Gospel Illusions to present the Gospel during street evanvelism.
- Training Seminars in street evangelism using:
- chalk talks
- Ballon creations
- Gospel Illusions
- 50 minute Slide show of various mission trips to Kazakhstan, Mexico, Northern Ireland, Scotland England, Ukriane, South Africa or Ecuador. A good opportunity to give your activity a missions emphasis.
- Spanish Program with skits and songs recorded in Spanish, the chalk talk must be translated.
In addition to traveling with "THE AGAPE PUPPETS"
Linda is avaliable to teach women's seminars on a variety of subjects and present chapel programs for school groups.
"Creatively Using Our Homes for Christian Outreach"
"How to be a Godly Woman " based on Titus 2
"Troubles, Problems and Difficulties, A Biblical Point of View"
"Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World"
Thank you for considering
"THE AGAPE PUPPETS."
We would like to thank you for the opportunity to present the Gospel of Christ in your area.
A Ministry of Presbyterian Evangelistic Fellowship
Michael Summer, Founder
Linda Summer, Director